BAKEL intends to strongly pursuit its vision, coherently and carefully looking at its own market evolution and needs.
In this context, the Company in all its parts, commits to:
- Strictly respect the 0% - 100% vision and the legal requirements for all products, also considering any potential mandatory standards, which may differ from one State to another.
- Expand and maintain a product range,r always adequate to the market needs.
- Expand and reinforce the Italian sales network.
- Expand and reinforce the presence into foreign markets, each time detecting the best strategies to penetrate in the target Countries
- Carefully consider all stakeholders’ requests, using products’ certifications as objective evidence of satisfaction for such demands.
Conscious of the fact that each element related to quality is, by definition, relative and dynamic, BAKEL systematically monitors the market needs
through its marketing structure along with the feedbacks coming from the sales area, in order to transform this information into inputs for R&D processes. In this way the Company wants to ensure both the constant alignment of the product range to the needs expressed by the market and the capacity to immediately react to possible critical issues that may arise.
The process of improvement shall be implemented through three different systematic approaches:
- The product and process innovation or invention is pursued in cooperation with the manufacturing outsourcer.
- The systematic research for improvements to existing products and processes, in order to reach efficacy (quality) and effectiveness (containment of production costs).
- The experience gained through negative facts (own or caused by others) occurred in the market are analyzed within a problem-solving logic.